Cape Dutch Villa
3 nights minimum
The perfect holiday home in one of the most beautiful towns in the Cape. This Cape Dutch cottage has been fully restored and designed in a classic contemporary style with all the modern day conveniences. It's stylish but warm and nestled in the most beautiful large garden with a beautiful swimming pool, surrounded by mature trees to give you perfect privacy. It is walking distance from all the exciting activities of Franschhoek but far enough to be perfectly quiet and serene.
The most impressive thing it's the sense of openness and light. High ceilings in open generous spaces with large glass doors opening to the pool and garden. The furniture and art is all exquisite, in pale colours that adds to the sense of tranquility and calm. No expense was spared in its finishes, every detail was perfectly considered. 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms can easily host 6 guests in comfort.
The whole house is accessible to guests.
Other things to note
#The owner is the founder of the Avela Foundation, established 5 years ago to exclusively help burn survivors in South Africa. 100% of the proceeds from the rental of this property go to the foundation. if you would like to see what the Avela Foundation does, please visit the website at avelafoundaton,com
#Also note that the guest will be required to present an ID/passport during the check in. Also the guest will be required to sign indemnity form for Swimming pool and for the house during their stay: The letter as follows :
Swimming Pool Waiver and Release of Liability Form
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT, YOU CHOOSE TO WAIVE CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
To: Carmen E. Palomo Meza (Cami Palomo -Owner of Property, Releasees)
I (includes all guests/children) wish to swim at Cami’s pool during the length of stay at your vacation home. By swimming in the vacation home pool, I recognize and fully understand certain things, including:
• At no time is there a lifeguard on duty, you (the airbnb guests) are responsible for the safe operation of the pool and are responsible for all persons using the pool during your stay.
• My use of the pool facilities during my stay involves certain risks, including but not limited to:
1. The risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of the pool equipment;
2. The risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles in the pool area;
3. The risk of injuries resulting from unsupervised divers and swimmers colliding;
4. The risk of other injuries resulting from participating in any action in the pool.
• I recognize and fully understand that the above list is not a complete or exhaustive list of all possible risks; the list only provides examples of types of risks that I am assuming.
In exchange for the Owner allowing me to utilize the pool and area during my stay, I hereby agree to the conditions below. I fully intend and choose to give up the legal rights, as stated below:
1. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may have in the future against the Owner, its directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives (hereinafter referred to as the “Releasees”) relating to my use of the pool and pool area;
2. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, injury, expense, or other cost that I may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer in connection with my use of the Releasees pool or pool area to any cause whatsoever, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES;
3. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability to property, or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from the use of the pool or pool area
4. That I am over the age of 18 and that I am responsible and will adhere to all the rules of the property;
5. That this Waiver, Release, and Agreement is fully effective and shall be effective and binding upon me, and my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, and assigns, or anyone else authorized to act on my behalf or on behalf of my estate.
I have read and understood this document. I am aware that by signing this document, I am waiving certain legal rights that I may have against the Releasees, and I fully agree to do so.
Signed: _____________________________ Print:____________________ Date: ____________
Date of Birth: _______________________ ID # ___________________________________
1 king bed
1 king bed
1 queen bed